Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3 - 4 - 14  Photographed John H. today, who is a youthful 84 yrs. of age.  Very young at heart, open-minded and cool.  I photographed him more than a decade ago and he is included in my "She Shoots Men"
photo book in the "Strip-to-Strip" section, book available on www.amazon.com or www.schifferbooks.com
I couldn't believe it, when he mentioned to me his age, I would never guess and he surely didn't show it.
When one is healthy, happy and still experiencing whatever one wants to experience, age should never be a factor.  New experiences are always there, it's one choice to choose.  He knew that I was now photographing digitally and wanted to be a part of the experience and I welcomed his enthusiasm to be part of this series.  I look forward to photographing him again!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment