Sunday, October 23, 2011



10 - 19 - 11 Steven, lives in Connecticut, 27 yrs. of age and most of all wanted to be photographed nude by a female for the experience. When I spoke to him on the phone, he stressed this very much, to have this experience, more than the photos. He asked, "how does this work?" meaning me photographing him. Mentioned that I would first get him comfortable and strip him with the camera, til he was nude. We met in Grand Central Station and he walked directly up to me, as I waited a little bit. Cute guy, sweet, friendly and looking cool, dressed in a leather jacket, noticed the silver hoop thru his ear and a wisp of bleached hair in the front. When photographing him, he took my directions and placed his black hooded sweatshirt's hood on his head and over his shoulders. Reserved a bit, but am sure from the fact that he was meeting me
for the first time and this was his first time doing a nude photo shoot. Perhaps another one is in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment