Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've decided to do this blog "STILL SHOOTING MEN" so I can add new digital photographs for everyone to see, since you are aware of my official website "SHE SHOOTS MEN", featuring early photographs. As you know, I have been photographing the male nude since 1976, it may even be since 1974, if I carefully look thru my archive of photographs and probably would be able to find some male nude photographs from that year. I am also seeking a reputable publisher to do a fabulous photographic monograph that would feature photographs from the beginning up to my current work, which is always evolving and different. I am still passionate about photographing the male nude. It is always different, new and challenging to continue on my mission for the male nude to gain acceptance in our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment